Final Project Final Project

I really liked it.

Sure, the art was little enh, but I liked it, was very coherent and the music fit it perfectly. Good luck! I hope it gets protected.

SB Clock Day Tribute SB Clock Day Tribute

Not bad.

Honestly, this is defintely one of the better Clock Day submissions. Some of it is true feces.

*Love* *Love*

Noir.

Very cool. The font you used seems familiar, and I really like this flash. Nice work.

Captain Ramsy Captain Ramsy

Funny shit, dude.

I love the B-Movie stylings, but you should change it to a movie. It's not a game.

Voodoo Ep.1 Voodoo Ep.1

Don't listen to that guy.

Don't listen to the last reviewer. The quality is fine, just use a different program. When the actors are yelling, pull them a bit further away, that's all. Great flash, this is frontpage material.

Absolute-Requiem responds:

u realy think so?
thanks alot. and i have to agree the sound quality isnt gr8 but the micrphone were using doesnt filter out backround sound but were geting new foam tiped mics to olve that problem

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Very stylish.

This was really cool, the song was perfect. If this doesn't get some sort of recognition, then I dunno what's wrong with NG then. Keep it up.

Derc-Tora responds:

Thak you :D

Newgrounds Man Newgrounds Man

Another brilliant flash, Dog.

I always liked your Particle Man Vs. Triangle Man, it's so cool that you've done a full version. I haven't heard the whole thing in years. Props, dude.

SeizureDog responds:

and all thanks to veiwers like you ;)

Mystery Portal Theater #2 Mystery Portal Theater #2

Once again..

Another awesome toon, Dog. Thank god you made the sequel!

SeizureDog responds:

Haha, thanks. And look forward to #3! It should be coming out in a week or so.

F E A R F E A R

Holy crap.

After seeing the magnum opus "LF sucks pen0r", this is a magical thing for me. Great work.

Trailer: UO Matrix Trailer: UO Matrix

Not bad.

Work on some of the backgrounds, and I think you got yourself a movie. I love the sprites you used.